Thursday, June 19, 2008

Packages in the mail!


Yesterday, I said that DH went to pick up the weddings pics...and when I got home last night, the UPS man (I know, it could have been a woman, but in ALL of my years working, I have yet to see a woman in the brown. I have seen women FedEx drivers, but no UPS) had visited, and left us the honeymoon pics from Shutterfly. YAAAAAY!

A day full of pics. It was fun to look at them all, for real, on paper, sitting in front of me. DH wants to get a ton blown up for our walls, but I'm thinking we should wait until we get a house and have MORE walls to cover. We'll see.

I also cut my hair yesterday. Pretty short. (Crazy A, think...early sophomore year? Maybe a bit longer.) I was dying for a change, and I've had it this short a few times before. It's a very "me" cut--my stylist LOVES cutting it this way on me and she knew what I was thinking before I even said it. No more ponytails though. Oh well! I had grown it out for the wedding, and then cut it a bit shorter at each haircut since the wedding, but now I was ready for something a bit more drastic.

No comments: