Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some new goals for this year

Yeah, because it's 2009 and you're all doing it too ;-)

1) Definitely work on improving my health. Notice I didn't say lose weight...but that would be good too, and hopefully a benefit of watching what I eat and getting to the gym. I think kids are in the near future for us--at least in the next 2 to 3 years--and I really need to be a healthy woman.

2) Research more on a certificate program that I'm interested in. It would help me in my future job searches, no matter which career path I chose. (It would be a certificate in management.) It also would not pigeon-hole me into anything, which is always a good thing! Even better, some classes are online, so it wouldn't tie me down too much.

3) Get out, get involved--be it with a local Stitch and Bitch club, book club, volunteering somewhere, etc. I think I spend too much time on my own or with DH, and I really need to expand my horizons. It's almost like I'm developing social anxiety from NOT doing anything--weird.

4) Get rid of stuff around this house! Some of it will go to my parents' until we're ready for a house (you can only use SO many glasses or towels) and some of it will be gone for good! To Goodwill!

No comments: