Monday, September 7, 2009

Put in an offer!!!!

On the house we really liked from the get-go. It's the perfect house for us. Of course, now we have to sit and wait for them to accept/reject (BUT HOPEFULLY ACCEPT) the offer. I think I shocked the Realtor when I told her how much we were putting down, but she doesn't know about DH's accident and lawsuit. This is not two young kids messing around with Monopoly money, here. As DH likes to say "this is blood money."

We can't do too much now...just have to wait. But I will keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

kcjayhawk said...

yeah - that's exciting. good luck!

Unknown said...

Eeeek! YAY!!

Ms.M said...

ooh...how exciting! I hope you get it! And I can't wait to hear all about it and visit eventually. Is it closer to me than you are now?

girlwednesday said...

Thanks everyone!!!

@Ms. M: It's about 35 mins from your house to this one ;) Vs. currently about 46-50 mins. I'll tell you more when/if I know more. Don't wanna jinx anything just yet.