Monday, December 1, 2008

What I'm thankful for...

Yes, it's after Thanksgiving. I was busy last week! LOL

1. DH. (and the fact that he's a great cook...if I were laid off, God only knows what we'd be eating, lol)

2. our kitties--those three little furballs make our days and bring lots of fun into our lives!

3. a roof over our heads

4. NO DEBT WHATSOEVER. Besides the monthly bills like rent and utilities. We don't owe anyone anything.

5. two cars that run very well.

6. my job--I may bitch about it, but it's a steady paycheck, gives us benefits, and hey, it's somewhere to go every day, lol.

7. enough food to eat

8. clothes and shoes to wear

9. family that loves us and supports us

10. good health...most days.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hey - better late than never! I am so jealous about the NO DEBT thing that you are thankful for ... I hope to be putting that on my list someday. Glad to have found your blog!

girlwednesday said...

Thanks for your comment! Welcome to my blog :)