Friday, May 23, 2008

I love Bossman.

After all of this crap I've been dealing with, over the past week or so, I had a meeting with my boss today.

Was in there almost an hour, talking about work stuff, trying to get everything done with firedgirl gone. I got a little flustered, but he told me that he didn't expect miracles, just get it done as best I can...then we went into some personal stuff--he asked about DH's job search stuff, and it went into stuff about working and balancing it with marriage and stuff.

He's so nice. He asked again if DH wanted to come work here. He also said that he's noticed how much time I've been putting in and he appreciates it. When I told him that DH and I were both very appreciative of the offer for DH to work here, he's like "we just want to keep you happy." STFU!!!! ;D

At the beginning of the meeting, I mentioned that I hoped to be leaving early today, and at the end of the meeting, he's like "so...you're leaving at like 3? 4?" I said, "Probably 3" and he said "OK, just let me know when you leave."

As much as I was upset this week having to do everything, I really do have a great boss and a pretty good company. This was just a bad week (it usually is right before our huge annual trade show).

No comments: