Saturday, May 3, 2008

Note to self:

Come back later and write about last night at the movies.

ETA at 1:35--and what happened at the bank.

People are so rude. Ugh.

ETA: It's Wednesday, 5/7, and I'm finally getting back to this. I don't have as much time as I thought I would to get into this further. People are rude.

Do you really need to be at the bank, waiting in line, talking on your cell about how you dumped her or she dumped you and your parents and her parents both told you to dump her? Multitasking is great, and sometimes I will talk on the phone during a long car ride, but a 5 minute wait in a bank line is ridiculous! Get over yourself, no one wants to hear you or your stories! Luckily for me, I had my MP3 player in my purse and blasted music in my ears until it was my turn.

The movies--Friday night. Do you really need to TEXT during a movie??? Maybe I forgot what it's like to be 16 or 17 with a hopping social life, but can't you wait until the movie is over to just make a call and firm up plans? I guess I should be glad for small favors and be thankful that the guy wasn't making/taking a phone call during the movie. But the light from his cell was annoying as hell.

If you are in your 20s, you shouldn't be using a movie theater to get drunk and make out. Get a room! Unless that's a turn on for you or something....which is gross!

No comments: