Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gotta do what ya gotta do...

DH had an interview with the state. Didn't go that great. He did fine, just not impressed with the position/location.

I am still stuck here until he gets a job...just have to keep on keepin' on. When he gets something and gets settled, then I can have my turn. (DH actually said something about ME taking a hiatus!) But what should I do? I don't know...I'm feeling stuck again in re: to what should I do with my life?

I just had three days off (plus the weekend)...and it was very hard to come back today.

I guess what I need to do is keep work at work, and find things at home to do that are fun. I actually worked on my needlepoint over the days off and got a lot accomplished. I even bought two new projects for the hell of it!

Part of me wants to go back to school for design/decorating. But can you make money?? LOL I don't think so. Ugh, it's annoying...and I'm just rambling right now.

1 comment:

illinigirl said...

Yay! You're back!

I would LOVE to be a designer.

I have a creative side that I love using in my spare time. . . it's just too bad my jobs have all had ZERO creative facets.

Hang in there, girl. . .