Saturday, August 9, 2008

John Edwards, wtf?


I don't think I've blogged about politics before...

Let me just say that I'm a Democrat by voter affiliation, but I have voted for Republicans and Independents and I don't always follow the "party line." I'm my own person, I only claimed Democrat b/c I wanted to vote in the primary a few years ago.

So that being said...WTF WERE YOU THINKING MR. EDWARDS????

He always looked a little too perfect, too polished for me. Too Bobby Kennedy. I'm never surprised when a politician says they had an affair (must come with the territory) but to do it while your wife is seriously ill????

WTF??? That just disgusts me. There are no words.

And I'll also cast some disgust over to Senator McCain. Who left his first wife after she was in a bad accident to marry Cindy the Stepford Alien Wife. Please. That disgusts me too.

Divorce is rarely ever good. Infidelity isn't great either. But to do either of those while your partner is sick/injured???? Talk about kicking someone when they are already down enough. Have some respect for them and yourself.

No comments: