Saturday, August 9, 2008

We have cable again!


Well, we always had cable...now we have BETTER cable!!!!

When we first moved in, I had had the service transferred from my old apartment to this place. I had "basic cable" at the old place--up to channel 30, I think? Roughly $13 a month...pretty basic, indeed. The landlords who lived here right before we moved in, had expanded basic, which is up to channel 100 or so.

Silly Comcast must have messed things up b/c for the longest time (like over a year) we had the landlord's cable at our price, haha. Then they came to do some work or something at the poll and we no longer had this sweet deal. Right around the time DH got laid off. So we decided not to get the cable "fixed" and just deal with limited channels.

But DH missed Versus and Food Network, and I missed HGTV and TLC...so we looked at the budget and figured we could afford to get it back. Yesterday I called and the woman at Comcast said that they had a guy out in our area today so we could get it right away.

Sure enough, the man called at 11 am and we are back in business! DH is watching some fishing show, happy as can be.

No comments: