Saturday, August 2, 2008

This is ironic...

DH and I go to a diner close to our house quite a bit.

Last night, we ran out at 10 for a late dinner. At the counter, there was a box of candy (like ones you get for fundraisers). The sign says something about supporting JUVENILE DIABETES.

WTF?

Made me chuckle, in an effed up way.


In other news, a TON of stuff at work has been blocked. Blogger is one of them--I found that out when trying to look up a reviewer who blogs. So I had to have IT unblock all of my legit sites. We'll see if ALL of Blogger is unblocked or just THOSE sites. Greaaaaat. And I do my work! Someone probably ruined it for the rest of us. Damn those "bad apples."

2 comments:

illinigirl said...

hmmm. . . maybe we could all review a book, and then we could get unblocked??? :)

girlwednesday said...

HAHAHAHA, do you want to review some stuff? I could put you on my list and mail you books.