Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A few things to share.

1. My weight is lower than it's been in a long time. I won't give exact numbers, but I've lost almost 10 lbs since my last doctor's appointment. I'm hoping to be at 15 by the time I see her in May.

2. Final exam tonight!!! I'm actually excited, because it means class is O-V-E-R!

3. Tomorrow I get to go on a field trip for work--professional conference.

4. DH has a 2nd interview today, for a company that he really liked. Let's hope they really like him.

5. Ms. M and I are hanging out on Sunday!

4 comments:

A+ said...

1. YAY! Go you!

2. YAY!

3. FUN! (I think.)

4. Good luck!!

5. I'm J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

girlwednesday said...

Hahaha, awww, thanks!

3. Will most likely be fun. I only have to go for a little while.

5. I know, I wish you could come with us. You'd like where we're going...and J would probably LOVE it. Pictures will come! :)

kcjayhawk said...

good job and good luck!

girlwednesday said...

Thanks, KC!