Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kinda sad

I found out yesterday that my friend's sister and brother in law are getting divorced. It just hit me oddly, and made me super sad, even though I don't know them very well.

I know people who've divorced, and I know people who've been on the brink of divorce (but worked it out)...but I guess this was more of a shock because it was so sudden. It was even sudden to my friend and her family. Totally out of the blue. They'd been married 3.5 years, and had dated for a few before that. Always seemed happy and in love.

Just makes you think, if it happened to them, it can happen to anyone.

2 comments:

kcjayhawk said...

that's too bad.
we only have one friend who's been divorced. it was a partially a shock and partially expected, if that makes any sense.

illinigirl said...

I've had several friends go from "Married" to "Single" or "In a relationship" to "Single" on fb this week. Very strange because some of this really caught me off guard.