Saturday, June 6, 2009

Productivity WIN!

Taking a quick break while I let my water heat up for oatmeal, but I've been up for a little over an hour and have done the following:
  • changed the shower curtain liner
  • cleaned both bathrooms (just toilets and sinks/mirrors)
  • cleaned both litter boxes
  • emptied and reloaded the dishwasher
  • hand washed two frying pans
  • pulled out the empty soda/beer cans/bottles from our storage closet and put them into bigger bags. I was going to take them to the grocery store to get my 5 cents back, but oh yeah, DH does the shopping and HATES the cans. I'll bring them to a drop-off box that a local charity has later on today.
  • swept the kitchen floor
  • washed the kitchen and bathroom windows and wiped out the sills
  • fed/watered the cats
OK, breakfast and coffee time! It is amazing what you can do when you just STICK to your projects and not screw off...

No comments: