Saturday, June 6, 2009

Real quick, something about school

So I'm taking an online class this summer. Supposed to start June 1. I kept logging in to the school's site that said "My Courses" (as there was a discussion board, places to post files and messages etc). I thought that was the place where we'd be "having" our class.

Yesterday, while checking my school email, I see the link to Blackboard which I've seen every time I log into school email, and on a hunch I decide to click it. Good thing I did! THAT is where my class is being "held." AND we had an assignment due by today! Just a quick introduction of ourselves, so I did that and was done. Also ordered my book from Amazon to come Monday (yay $17 for shipping) because we have a reading/discussing assignment due soon.

Shaking my head...

Almost FAIL. Diverted FAIL. Not quite WIN though.

2 comments:

Ms.M said...

oops, I could have told you that, but an email from the prof as intro to everyone on the course and where to get started would have been nice! By the way I hate Blackboard, but that's just me.

girlwednesday said...

Yeah no kidding! And you can't work ahead of time, either. We might be going to Maine in midJuly, hopefully I can work around this...