Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm baaaaack

Philly was a lot of fun. It was GREAT to get away with the husband, the food was awesome (I didn't think I could eat that many cheese steaks, lol), the weather was ehh (very humid, sorta rainy), we saw a lot of historical stuff, etc.

And now I'm back. And in need of a change, work-wise. I don't know what to do, and I feel very scared to even thinking about a change, given the economy and my husband's (non) work situation.

Oy. I think I need another vacation!

2 comments:

A+ said...

Welcome back!

And boy, do I hear you on the desire to change work and yet fearing the current economy, etc.

Monster.com has been my best friend for a while, but I have yet to see anything worth trying for (sadly).

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

girlwednesday said...

Thanks!

Heh, I haven't even looked (well, I did today briefly). It's a lot of work to look for NEW work! I like my boss, a lot, but the work just isn't cutting it anymore. It's boring, mundane. I don't feel challenged, appreciated.

Part of me thinks, "GW, you're young. You've got an education. You can do it. You don't have anything to tie you down, really...like a house or kids to think about. The husband is self-sufficient (for the most part). Perhaps NOW is your time to make that jump."

But to what!?!


And then, of course, the other part is scared to even look into what could be out there. Chicken Little.