Thursday, July 30, 2009

Schooool's aaaaalllll-most o-ver!

*sung to the tune of "School's out for summer"*

Ahem, yeah, so my summer class is almost through. My group and I (heh, just the two of us now that I put that crazy b*tch in her place) are working on our final project which is due tonight, and then the final on August 6 or 7. Since it's online, you choose when you want to take it.

I will be glad to be done with the class, especially the online stuff. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal to go to school. I didn't like the amount of work, and not getting to know my classmates better. You miss something when it's online. I'm sure I'll see these people later on in the program. I did NOT enjoy the group project. I don't enjoy it right now, with my one group member taking her sweet time doing her part, so we can splice it together and post to the board. I'm sitting around, waiting, and waiting...

We have 5 assignments, each worth 20 points, adding up to 100. I don't like this type of grading since I have to do more math to figure out where I stand. (and yes, this is why I've always worked with books and am going to library school, lol)

Assignment 1 = 15
Assignment 2 = 20
Group project =
Final =
Participation = 20 (I'm assuming. I'm pretty chatty on the class message board)

So far, that's a 92. Phew. If I get 20's on the other two projects, the highest grade I can get is a 95. I'd like to keep my A track record, but I won't die if I get a B or B+. I just want to pass so I can get into the program.

No comments: