Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feeling sad...

And it has nothing to do with me (for once).

It seems like everyone's got something "big" going on right now. I think I'm getting more sensitive in my "old age," towards situations which other people are in, and while that's a good thing, it's obviously bad too.

--I have friends who can't find jobs, who are well qualified, talented individuals.

--I have friends struggling with infertility, who want to be parents in the worst way, and everyone else we know is getting pregnant.

--I have friends with health issues.

--I have friends with sick parents and others who have lost too many family members this year alone (especially at work).

--I have friends whose families are going through rough times, including divorce.

--I have friends who are having horrible times with their jobs.

--I have friends who are heartbroken.


Hugs and prayers to all of you. My heart hurts for all of them.

No comments: