Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lunchtime meme

Four jobs I have had in my life

1. server at a retirement home

2. salesgirl at a stationery store

3. bookseller

4. babysitter

Four movies I would watch over and over

1. Bridget Jones Diary

2. Dogma

3. American President

4. Miss Congeniality

Four places I have lived:

1. in my parents' house

2. in a dorm

3. in an apartment

4 in a condo

Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. House

2. Law and Order

3. The Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

4. The news

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. my boss

2. my coworkers

3. my mom

4. friends


Four of my favorite foods:

1. bread

2. chicken

3. cheese

4. fruit

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. in my bed

2. on my couch

3. Hawaii

4. outside

Four people I think will respond:

1.

2.

3.

4.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1. getting a raise

2. my 1st anniversary with DH

3. a house, maybe?

4. Christmas? IDK...

No comments: