Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feeling very boring today

Or maybe it is just a case of PMS? I dunno. I just feel blah.

I have a new car, but I don't go anywhere, except to work, the gym, and stores.

I have a lot of nice kitchenwares and decorating stuff, but no place to put them and no time to use a lot of them. No friends to invite over to entertain with.

I just feel like I might have outgrown some people, or they have outgrown me. Or we're changing or something. The single ones have money to spend and places to go and things to do. When I was single, I didn't have much money, and when I did, I had no one to go places with. The marrieds live too far away and have kids.

I'm married, don't really have the money (or vacation time!) to go places and do things all that often, not too many people are in our boat...I used to love projects, but there aren't really any that you can do when you rent. When I lived at home, I helped my mom do things around the house. Even after I moved out, I helped her repaint all of the kitchen cabinets. That was fun! I can't start my garden stuff yet--too cold.

Oooops, I had to go earlier unexpectedly and I posted this without finishing. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I feel like I'm 15 again, too old for camp/playing, but too young to drive and work.

I know there are some people who are probably envious of my free time, but it's not that great right now. There's not even good TV on, and I wasn't ever really a TV person! This is making me mad and sad. Ugh.

No comments: