Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kids



I used to think that maybe I didn't want children of my own. Most recently after getting married. I don't know why, really, I guess I just was satisfied in my own life. And, I hadn't been around any children for me to interact with them...I don't have any little ones nearby.

Yesterday I spent the day with my college roomie and her two kids. They were lots of fun and I really did enjoy myself. Obviously it's not fun and games everyday but I could see myself doing this, 24-7. Just not for a few more years, until we're both working in jobs that are steady.

Relating to that, DH has an interview in a week and a half with the state!!! Whoo hoo! He's in the running for a federal job and this is his first state call-back. We are excited! It is in the eastern part of the state, which means we would probably move if he accepted an offer, but there are a lot of nice places between the town where this job is and the town where my job is. Fingers crossed!

No comments: