Sunday, November 2, 2008

Facebook stuff

SO WEIRD. And such a small world.

Shortly after I joined FB, I saw that one of my coworkers had a friend who looked like a guy I used to work with. Sure enough, it was the same guy...and they are cousins.

I got a notification today that this same coworker has a new friend...and the name looked familiar. So I check that guy's profile out. It's the ex-boyfriend of a former friend of mine. Too weird. The coworker and the ex-boyfriend grew up in the same town, so it's pretty easy to figure out how they know each other.

This ex-boyfriend guy is also friends with a girl with whom I went to HS!!!!! Now I'm wondering, how do the two of them know each other??? Crazy!

Another FB friend of mine...her husband knows two people with whom I went to HS...one guy through some internet thing they did back in the early days of internetting, and the girl through a mutual friend. WEIRD!

No comments: