Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am lacking direction....

Here.

I don't know why I'm blogging anymore. I don't know what to write a about or what the purpose is. I read a lot of other blogs and they seem much more interesting than mine. I'm sure I've posted about this before...

I just don't know what to say. Those who know me in person, or who've read posts of mine on various message boards, know I'm not one of few words. I don't know why I'm having difficulty.

Is it because this blog is more...private? and that not everyone in my world knows about this place? If I had more readers, would I have more to say? Would more comments enable me to write more? That's kinda chicken and egg, right?

Just feeling rather frustrated about this...it's sort of silly, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely post more. i read your blog through illini girl.

girlwednesday said...

I thought that name looked familiar when I checked my comments this morning! Hello and welcome!