Sunday, March 15, 2009

So I have a following...

A reader of another reader sent me a comment. Yay!

So, to all of my readers...what do you want to know about me? What can I post here that would be interesting to you all?

Some of you are complete strangers. Some of you I've "met" on teh interwebz. Some of you I've met in person, even just once. Some of you I've known for a long time and have even lived with!

What can I do to make this blog more...interesting? Readable? Fun? I don't know.

Come on, give me your comments...I can take 'em! lol

4 comments:

illinigirl said...

Yay, kcjayhawk! (Do I get points for referring someone???) :) Of course you have a following! BUT I must admit that I'm a better follower now that I use google reader. . . sometimes you'd post, and I wouldn't catch it for a few days or more.

Count me as one of girlwednesday's friends that she met on the web AND have met once IRL. HA! :)

Um, I mostly write about dorky things that I do. . . and memories. . . and yeah, completely random stuff. Also, I have sucked lately. Some people don't provide much dumb material. . . I do so much dumb stuff that I don't have time to write about it!

girlwednesday said...

LOL illinigirl--if I could give points, I would.

I just thought of something that I'd share here, while driving into work this morning...stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

I say write about what you care about. If you care about books, for example, write about books. Anything you write about will share something about you, even if you're not specifically writing about yourself. I think you're a little too worried with sounding boring, but you never sound boring when you're writing about something you love.

girlwednesday said...

Yeah, but sometimes I just don't know what to write about, lol. Most people have a theme, it seems. I'm just so...random.