Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More hair...

So it's Wednesday and I guess I've been no 'poo for almost a week now.

Haircut tonight--I'm nervous about my salon's stuff messing up my hair, but oh well.

Roots are still a bit greasy, which everyone says is normal, but it's really not THAT bad. I kind of like having limper hair. If you've met me, you know how "big" my hair can get!

Still no smell, thank God.

I did more research last night about all of this ACV and BS stuff, and I used a different mixture this morning--1 tbs BS dissolved in 1 cup water (I tripled the recipe just to make sure I had enough and I had too much). For the ACV, I did 1 tbs in 1 cup of water as well.

I think I need to work on WHERE I put the products. Try to aim the BS on my roots only (I know, easier said than done) and try to get the ACV only on my non-root hair (like the "ponytail" if you will). They say that the BS will help cut the greasies, while the ACV will cause more. But, you need the BS to clean your roots, and you need the ACV to moisturize the rest of your hair. What a process!

Although, I might have to use a bit more of everything on Friday when I next wash my hair. I never wash it the day after I have it done. I like to keep my $43 cut/blow dry as long as possible!

No comments: